- A huge air cooled waiting hall with a seating capacity of more than 50 persons at a time.
- Fully computerized reception for registration, billing, TPA assistance.
- Friendly paramedical staff to carry the patients.
- A well equipped plaster and dressing room.
- Five independent well equipped consultation chambers with an aim to give personalized ear to each and every patient.
- Separate Male and Female air cooled general wards with a total capacity of sixteen beds. Each bed with a central Oxygen and vaccum point.
- Semi Private Beds, eight in total, each with its own privacy curtain, oxygen and suction point and a rest chair for the attendant.
- Twin Sharing Beds, aircooled, four in number.
- Air cooled rooms, five in no.
- Airconditioned rooms, four in no.
- Delux Rooms, two in no.
- A recreation area dedicated for patients attendants.
- 24 Hrs emergency facilities.
- 24 hrs doctor on duty.
- Three bedded emergency cum admission ward, equipped with central gas supply, defibrillators, monitors etc.
- An emergency Operation theatre with laminar air flow, Boyles Machine, Cautery, C Arm Image Intensifier, Pulse Lavage, central gas supply.
- A three bedded fully equipped High Dependency Unit, equipped with central gas supply, cardiac monitors, ventilator, all manned by well trained staff to care for critically ill trauma patients.
- Operation Theatre Complex with,
- Two well equipped state of art Modular Operation Theatres with laminar air flow.
- A well equipped Sterilization unit.
- Anaesthesia Workstation.
- C Arm Image Intensifier.
- Pulse Lavage systems.
- A well equipped Physiotherapy Department.
- A Pathology department well equipped with latest analyzers for Arterial blood gases, electrolytes etc.
- A Radiology department with
- 300 MA Digital X Ray.
- 60 MA Mobile X Ray.
- BMD (Bone Mass Density).
- Patient Elevators for easy transportation of patients.
- 24 x 7 Pharmacy Store.
- 24 x 7 Canteen.
- 24 x 7 Uninterrupted power and water supply.
- 24 x 7 Ambulance.