Acclaims of the Founder
DR. DINESH KUMAR GUPTA
M.S.(Ortho)Chairman & Consultant orthopedic surgeon
Ex. Prof & Head orthopedics M.L.B. Medical college, Jhansi
Former President, Uttar Pradesh orthopedics Association
Dr. D. K. Gupta
Founder and chairman of J.O.H, is an alumnus of King George’s Medical College (K.G.M.C) Lucknow(U.P.), After working for two years in Central Institute of Orthopedics , Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, Dr. Gupta joined M.L.B. Medical College, Jhansi. initially as a lecturer, then as Professor and Head of Orthopedic Department, M.L.B Medical College Jhansi. He served the college for 30 years.
In his extraordinary professional life of more than 30 years, Dr. D.K. Gupta has:
- Guided more than 60 research works (Thesis) for award of master of Orthopedic Surgery
- Examiner of several Universities for Award of M.B.B.S. Diploma in Orthopedic surgery and M.S. in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Served U.P. Orthopedics association, state unit of Indian Orthopedic association as vice president, member of executive body,and now elected for the highest position PRESIDENT of U.P. Orthopedic Association.
- Organizing secretary of 29th annual conference of U.P. chapter I.O.A. at Jhansi on Feb 2005.
- Organizing secretary of C.M.E. at Jhansi 4th Feb 05.
- Joint organizing secretary annual conference UP Chapter IOA held at Jhansi 1985.
- Joint organizing secretary annual conference UP Chapter IOA held at Jhansi 1995.
- Organizing Secretary of U.P Postgraduate instructional course Lectures in Feb.07 and Nov 2010 at Jhans
- Organised five workshops at Jhansi.
- Chaired more than 30 Scientific session in various National and state level conferences
- UP chapter visiting fellowship of 1990.
- Jhansi Ratna Award 2002.
- Bharat Jyoti Award 2008.
- Gold Medal for best paper in 6th national
conference of trauma surgery Traumacon Varanasi-2009.
Dr.Gupta’s contribution to the field of orthopedics.
- Developing the ‘D.K. NAIL’ in 2005,for tibial fractures.
- Novel technique for Treatment of Fracture Lower
- Modified Nicolls Technique for Gap Non Union
of Forearm bones.
- Modified Fibular Osteosynthesis for neglected
nonunited fracture neck femur.